With LSM-3 a really small linear unit is offered for automation-purpose of tiny components.
The recommended payload is 5 times higher than the own weight of the module.
Visible by the mirror, the pictures shows two carriages to guide the load accurately.
Hollow and hardened stop-screws do grant a repeat accuracy of +/-0,01 mm and also are the place to fix the sensors inside.
Those screws can be used to restrict the stroke-lenght 15 mm, each side.
That mini-unit is available in 3 stroke-lengths: 20, 35 und 50 mm. They furthermore can be ordered with or without mounted shock absorbers .
The also shown tiny gripper (PGM-29) can easily be fixed to the front by using the existing grid-system and center-rings.
- available stroke 20 mm, 35 mm, 50 mm
- lifting force 11 N, retracting force 7 N
- max. payload 0,5 kg
- repeat accuracy +/-0,01 mm
- adjusting stroke 15 mm each side
- guiding: 2 carriages, sealed recirculating ball bearing guides
- weight 60-100 g depending on stroke
- optional: with mounted shock absorbers
- centering rings– e.g. to assemble mini gripper PGM-29